Things I Find While Walking Around


When walking often I wonder how the hell I didn’t notice certain things before. This is one of those cases. The shop is in Euston Station and as the shop clearly states there is a website for it called http://transformationshops.co.uk/ here is a quote from the website:

“Transformation shops offer transvestites, crossdressers, transsexuals and transgendered a safe heaven ,discreet , confidential and truly feminine personal transvestite shopping experience, as well as providing a he to she make over transformation service for transvestites.”

Very interesting. I would love to know how such a store got started and I wonder if anyone doing pantomime also pop into such a store.


Also in Waterloo there is also this massive camera.

My first reaction was to find out if any of the buttons work fortunately a brave 5 year old answered this question for me unfortunately the answer is no.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be better if it did work. Or made something cool..