Steal This Book

This book want to start a revolution. On its day of print caused a riot with critics at the time saying that will be end free speech. This was in the 70s though it's 40 years old yet the old and the age shows.


There are 3 reasons why I like this book.

1 Is the science freak in me who wants to try out the Molotov cocktail to see the explosion

2 Is the mini historian inside me who is fascinated by anything from the Cold War era and would like to compare the techniques used then and if it could be applied to today's world.

3 Is the very small hint of an anarchist who likes to know that if in a riot what helmet to wear and also a comprehensive chart of how to deal with different types of riot sprays.

The book is compelling yet by the end you end up flicking through some of the pages simply because its just reams of contact lists for different towns and places. Which I would love to track down and see if they work.

Also if you wanted to know I didn't actually steal the book because I thought it would be ironic to actually go against the advice of the book.

0 comments: